Animals Need Our Help

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Hurray for Mondays!

Yippee, it's Monday so that means back to work! I'm going to walk into the office with a smile on my face and be happy to be there.
I shall keep reminding myself of that throughout the day.
Hmm, should probably make a note of that and stick note up on wall as I suspect I shall certainly forget to remind myself of this sentiment - for obvious reasons, I mean, it IS Monday, after all!
(bunny slippers would make me feel cozy and comfy and happy...wonder if able to get away with wearing bunny slippers at work... possibly, if never getting up from desk for any reason at all....must bring bucket to accompany bunny slippers, I would imagine...idea now just sounds wrong on so many levels...)

No comments: