Animals Need Our Help

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Accidents

Well, it's been YEARS since my last post here. 

To be perfectly honest, I'd gotten so caught up with work and day-to-day life that I'd completely forgotten about this blog. My "Happy Place". (I'm sorry, sweet blog)
However, the other day I was feeling very down. Some sort of misunderstanding that left me confused and hurt. (Plus, being misunderstood is one of my biggest pet peeves, so toss frustration into the mix of emotions that afternoon)
I'd been searching my email for something when I came across one I'd saved from this blog. My blog. My Happy Place. 
I immediately hopped on and read all the positive postings from both my (past) self, plus those kind souls who have commented. By sheer accident, I'd regained my happiness. Right when I really needed a good helping a smiles and positivity. 
Perhaps, it wasn't an accident at all? Maybe it was Karma handing me an electronic tissue to dry my eyes?
Whatever it was that brought me back to my blog, I'm thankful for it. I'm grateful for so many things that I maybe able to create more posts *gasp*. Could she? We'll see...
I'm not sure if anyone will even read this but if you do, please know that you deserve to be happy too. 

No comments: