Animals Need Our Help

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Life is...

quite exciting right now. We're looking for our first home together and its really starting to happen! I can hardly contain my giddyness right now! I just want to jump into my blog and roll around on the pages crying out YiPeEEeeEEeeEEee!

ok, must try and get some sleep tonight - musn't think of all the house-hunting, all the excitement that is building, of all the closets I have to clean out ... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Adios & Buenas Noches Mis Amigas!

3 comments:

someGirl said...

HOW SUPER EXCITING!! Good luck with your house hunt...now I feel like looking at paint swatches with you.

Boricua in Texas said...

That is so awesome!!!! I hope you find a great house.

bea n. random said...

Thanks, Girls! Saturday we go to look at two potential places. Fingers crossed!

hugggssssssssss